Job Title: Project Coordinator
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Sarasota, FL
Job Category: Administration/Project Support
Applications Accepted By:
The Project Coordinator provides support to multiple Project Managers and performs the day-to-day tasks on a variety of projects, as well as manage aspects of the office. The ideal candidate will be dependable, highly motivated and efficient with a “CAN DO” attitude.
- Prepare, process and track submittals and RFIs
- Assist in solicitation and distribution of pricing proposals
- Prepare and send out subcontracts/purchase orders and issue subcontract change orders
- Prepare owner change requests/change orders
- Manage monthly billing process for multiple projects
- Prepare closeout manuals
- Manage expensing processes for various staff
- Track Superintendent’s daily reports
- Facilitate project reporting
- Maintain Project Manager’s schedule of meetings
- Serve as the first point of contact for company by answering and routing all phone calls and walk-in appointments
- Provides general administrative support to staff as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 2-3 years’ experience in related field
- High school diploma required
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Bluebeam
- Critical thinking/problem solver – ability to use facts and information to find solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to prioritize and attention to detail required
- Must be able to work independently and as a team to support multiple avenues of the business
- Experience working in the construction industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred
Jon F. Swift Construction offers an excellent compensation package including competitive health and dental benefits, 401k plan, paid time off as well as professional development programs.
Jon F. Swift Construction is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status.
Jon F. Swift Construction is committed to safety and authenticity. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.